Re: [CH] El Yucateco Hot Sauces + Frank's Chili & Lime

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:15:45 -0700 (PDT)

I bought a bottle of the new Lime version of Frank's a
few weeks ago at Wegman's. My supermarket doesn't sell
it. They do sell the new Extra-Hot, but in 5 oz
bottles. We love the Extra Hot. In fact, bought some
at the flea market the other day (there is a guy who
sells groceries in boxes that are a bit crushed and
stuff like that) - he was selling the 5 oz bottles 3
for $1. I bought 3.

Anyway, I opened the new Lime version and I liked it.
Not that hot, as expected, but a nice lime flavor. It
took my hubby a few weeks to really enjoy it. His
favorite is the original but he mixes it with the
Extra-Hot. He also puts Extra Hot in his ketchup.

Anyway, we like it. I'll be interested to hear how
others feel.

RisaG