[CH] Re: Frank's Chili & Lime

terrabyte@tds.net
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 7:29:59 -0500

Frank's Lime:
I did the tablespoon taste test last night with it. Wow, that's a whole lotta lime! I'll have to see how it goes with real food.

It's going to have to wait until I finish a new one: Mo Hotta's Red Savina Habanero Hot Sauce. I hope it's hot. (too many people throwing around the word 'habanero' on their sauces lately, but no kick)

I concur about Frank's Extra Hot version. I'm not a fan of the normal stuff (vinegar + boring = zzzzzzzzzz) , but here, the extra heat makes up for it. Plus I think it's a bit thicker. By the way, does yours say "extra hot"? I have a bottle here and it just says "hotter".

Dustin