Re: Re: [CH] Hottest Hot Sauce. (No extracts)

terrabyte@tds.net
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:12:19 -0500

S-weet!
Thanks a ton!!

Now I have a new direction of things to try out. I'm currently in no-man's land in regards to heat. Most of the hot sauces are in the sub 10,000 scoville units, which go too fast in this house. And then on the other side, all the extracts are just too hot to eat in any quantity. What fun is: "Drop, OW, Drop, OW, Drop, OW!"

Unlike most hot sauce bottle collections I've seen, mine only consists of bottles I've consumed.

The war against boring food continues...
Dustin