Re: [CH] Open Fields 2003

Dan Hirschi (danhirschi@earthlink.net)
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 22:57:23 -0400

At 10:34 AM 10/6/03 -0500, you wrote:
>If I'd had any more good food, you'd have had to shoot me!  What an
>incredible array of excellent food!  To everyone there, it was great to
>meet and see you, hooking up new faces to new names.

I have to agree.  Any chance of other recipes getting posted?  (like maybe
the lobster bisque?)

My chiles are now mostly jam.  Some green, some red, some yellow and even a
batch of purple.

The recipe is from the Certo package,
2 3/4 cups chopped peppers (they say 2 bell peppers and 6 jalapenos--I
don't think so!  We used all hot peppers from the fields)
1 1/2 cups cider vinegar
6 1/2 cups sugar

My friend also made a jam cake using pepper jam in place of the normal jam
called for.  I'll post that recipe as well, when I get it.

Dan Hirschi
in East Tennessee