Re: [CH] Chile's and HBP

Shawn Long (livingforjc1996@hotmail.com)
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:35:53 -0700

I read somewhere that capsaicin lowers triglycerides (sp?), lowers blood
pressure, and improves digestion. Not that I needed a medical reason to
enjoy hot food. I will have to try heat as an alternative to imitrex as I
suffer the same from time to time.
Shawn

Service.  Try it FREE for one month!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup