Re: [CH] Cutting boards

Kristofer Blennow (kristofer@blennow.se)
Tue, 04 Nov 2003 19:53:34 +0100

100 x 150 mm? Either you show your chiles some respect by giving them
a good sized chef cutting board, so the can be chopped precisely with
that Japanese $100+ knife...

... or you just TEAR THEM APART WITH YOUR FINGERS into your I-am-so-
hungry-must-eat-in-5-minutes-chili...  and take the ubiquitous
anatomical/physiological problems later.

/no-gloves-kris