Re: [CH] Awfully quiet...

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:16:33 -0800 (PST)

Dan, sorry to hear you lost all your plants to the
cold weather. I was smart and brought mine in the day
that Hurricane Isabel was coming through. I have
several chile plants in the basement in front of the
large glass doors. I am still getting some ripe chiles
too. I have 2 tomato plants too. They are pretty much
done but still alive. The only chile plants that are
done giving chiles are Orange Thai, Orange Devil Hab
and Fish Pepper.

I'm sure that other Northerners did the same.

Sorry to hear your news.

RisaG