Re: [CH] sad day...

Cameron Begg (begg@ceof.ohio-state.edu)
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:16:57 -0500

Hi Dewi & C-H's,

>  > Ms Dewi wrote:
>  > " It will be [up] again soon so bare with me please."

>  > She was such an innocent young thing until she joined this list!
>  >                       Regards,               Cameron.

>Hahahaha, that just made me laugh so hard!!! Or will that be twisted too?!
>Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, it's me that's twisted Dewi :-)

I was emailing Risa and Michelle off list about favorite salmon types
and I thought "Goodness gracious me, I've never really pickled fish."
Anyone have a pickling method that could be touched by the breath of
El Grande? I was thinking of something more long lasting than
escabeche (which I have made often of course) which would keep for
weeks or months in the fridge. Or does this sound like a botox
experiment?
--
---
                      Regards,               Cameron.