Re: Re: [CH] TV Hotluck Request

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 13:11:58 -0800 (PST)

--- Mike McCollum <mem@bendnet.com> wrote:
> What does it take to get unsubribed form this list.
> Don't tell me to go to
> mailto:majordomo@globalgarden.com and unsubscribe. I
> have done this dozens
> of times.
> If somebody knows how to get in touch with the
> people that run this list.
> Please let them know that on this coming Monday I
> will be taking this to my
> lawyer.

First, your lawyer will laugh at you.  I'd advise you
to skip the humiliation.  No charge for that advice
either.

Second, are you receiving *anything* back from
majordomo when you send the emails?

If yes, and it's something like "mem@bendnet.com
doesn't exist" or the like, well, you subscribed under
a different email address and that is your problem.

If no reply at all, your email isn't getting out.

As far as I can figure, you're getting one of those
two things happening, because if you were sending the
proper message (okay, so there *is* a third
possibility, like, you're putting "unsubscribe" in the
subject line verses the body of the email), you'd be
unsubbed and everyone would be mucho happier.

Lastly, you're spamming the list with your multiple
messages.  That actually *is* something most legal
bodies frown upon.  I'd mention that to your lawyer
too.

Have a nice day.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64