RE: [CH] canned Chipotle rant

Frank J. Hashek (fhashek@comcast.net)
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:53:42 -0500

Dear Mike,

We sure are sorry that you have decided to stop participating in the
Chile-heads list.  It is certain that you did not get on this list without
your knowledge because a confirmation message must be returned from your
e-mail address before you get messages from the list.

For your convenience, I have pasted below a copy of the list owners monthly
post on how to subscribe and unsubscribe.  You must follow the instructions
and unsubscribe form the list or list digest, depending on how you
subscribed.  Mr. Bowers' (the list owner) address is at the bottom if you
have any further difficulty.

We sure will miss you.
Frank