RE: [CH] The great Red Savina(R) run- a long one

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:03:10 -0800

> From: jim@wildpepper.com

> warehouse filled with hundreds of thousands of pounds of
> habaneros- red
> and orange.  40' to the ceiling and as far as the eye could see.  The
> seller was rather impressed when I chomped off the end of one to check
> for quality (outstanding!).  He was of obvious Hispanic decent &
> remarked 'so much for steroetypes- I wouldn't consider even
> touching one
> to my tongue & some rubio takes a whole bite!' :-)

Jim, thought you said you were a moderate? That mean you only do that
for work?

> I'd forgotten how beautiful it was out in CA.  The chiles
> were loaded by
> 8 PM EST & I set out across the mountains under a gorgeous
> full moon for

Why you use EST? It's PST where I live. EST one of those weird Indiana
time warps?

Hmmm, if anyone gets this far--I'm flying (out of Burbank) Wed to Salt
Lake City, UT.  Any recommendations on eating?  Will be downtown most of
the time without a car, although we plan to drive around Sun. Haven't
been to Salt Lake for longer than I'd like to say.

Hot regards,

Riley