RE: [CH] Is this list still working?

Joan McCutcheon (joan@mccutcheon.com)
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 06:57:24 +0100

Oaxaca - The food festival of the gods!
http://www.food-of-the-gods-festival.com/welcome.htm

My husband and I are planning to go there October next year.

I have a menu from the Frontera Grill in Chicago - the food sounds like
heaven.  Got two sauces too.  Also got one of his books.

Wish he was on tv in Europe.

Joannie

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of T. Matthew Evans
Sent: 25 November 2003 20:56
To: Bill & Linda Moats; Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] Is this list still working?

I have been to Frontera Grill in Chicago and I met Rick Bayless.  I also own
all of his books and use them regularly.  I used to live in Albuquerque and
then in Sothern California.  I have traveled through parts of northern and
coastal Mexico.  My vote would be for Oaxaca -- somewhere out in a little
village.

Matt

Bill & Linda Moats <moats@valint.net> wrote:
Well heck, I'll kick it up a notch. We would like to take a vacation where
we could get the best variety of authentic Mexican food. Where would that
be? Chicago and Rick Bayless? Mexico City ? Albuquerque? Oaxaca? Somewhere
in Texas? Certainly not here in Milton-Freewater, Oregon. Let fly!

Ola!

=====