RE: [CH] So What Spicy Item Did You Put on Your Thanksgiving Table?

Beata I. Thorstensen (beata@unm.edu)
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:08:37 -0700

I did chipotle sweet potato fries, rather than the usual candied stuff with
marshmellow on top.

I sliced them into thin strips, tossed them in butter with ground chipotle
and nu mex red.  I then baked them until they were crisp on the outside, and
tender inside. Yummy!

-Beata