[CH] lime and chile stuff (was Achar masala etc.)

Jesse [CH1200] G. (CH1200@comcast.net)
Fri, 05 Dec 2003 10:52:20 -0600

Hey Alex and CHs,

Don't "do" peanuts. I prefer the lime- and chile-laced lima beans, a/k/a
"fabas" or "habas."   I am finding them in DOLLAR STORES of all
places...next to the spicy tamarind-based snacks, like Pulparindo.

In case of habas, it might not be a bad idea to keep the "astefidea"
handy tho, as Linda P. wrote in reply to you. =^)

Hasta la lista,
Jesse G.
CH#1200