Re: [CH] Hot Sauce Sugestions for a Gift to a Budding Chile-Head

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:49:09 -0800 (PST)

I agree that the Psycho Bitch stuff is great, but I
have a different one. It is just hab, not chipotle.
Delicious stuff.

Also, the Jim Beam hab sauce is great too. I had it at
that bbq joint on Rte 57 and it was delicious, not
that hot but very tasty.

RisaG