Re: [CH] Hot Sauce Sugestions for a Gift to a Budding Chile-Head

Kris Kumler (kris+chile-heads@kumler.us)
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:30:02 -0500

Perhaps my favorite chipolte inspired hot sauce right now is Psycho
Bitch Habanero Chipolte,
http://store.yahoo.com/hotsaucecatalog/hs1380.html.  In fact, that one
is my favorite right now, it's not very hot, but it's got a very good
flavor.
Another other good one for a mild person or one who likes sweet stuff
would be Blair's Jalepeno Death Sauce -- totally great on eggs, rather
mild.  I've liked what Blair has done with pretty much all of their
sauces.
And I saw the Iglou email address, so maybe something like the Jim Beam
hot sauce would be in order if you're in Kentucky or around. :)

--
Kris
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 14B5 9651 FC09 E576 077E F344 DFA2 1AA8 6229 5D84