Re: [CH] Greetings from snowy Great Lakes

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:39:11 -0800 (PST)

Glad your chiles are overwintering well. Most of mine
died but I have 2 still going strong. One has a bud on
it. I also have a Lemongrass plant that has
overwintered very well. The tomatoes all died. I have
2 unidentified chiles in the big window in the
basement. I water it 1x a week, as that is all they
seem to need.

I should fertilize at some point soon too.

We have had no snow for awhile and have had beautiful
weather lately - in the 40's and 50's. Tonight it is
supposed to go down into the 30's and on Wed we are
supposed to get weather like 2 degrees in the a.m. Not
looking forward to standing at Trev's bus stop in that
weather!

Anyway, glad to hear you've found some cheap chile
products to keep you warm! I haven't tasted the El
Yuco Chipotle yet. I didn't see it at Suzie Hot Sauce
in New Hope, the last time I was there. I did get
Chip's HOT Pickled Garlic though. Yummy. Hot as blue
blazes!

RisaG