Re: [CH] Wasabi Peas

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 05:55:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Steven --

I keep a bag (or three) of wasabi peas in my house at all times -- they are
fantastic.  You didn't mention where you live, but I can assure that these will
be available at any Asian market near your home as these are a very popular
snack all over southeast Asia.

I will also strongly encourage you to eat these peas while drinking a beer --
it's not something I can easily put my finger on, but it's as if the two were
made for each other.  A truly magnificent combination.

Matt

=====