Re: [CH] Past Football Snacks

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:08:56 -0600

Dan Turkette wrote:

> No, I think it was one arm, one stinkin Brett Favre arm. Don't get me wrong,
> I'm one of his biggest fans. Not only did they screw up by not taking the
> 4th and 1 and running it, Brett didn't even look when he threw the ball into
> the arms of the waiting defense.

  To risk bringing this thread back on topic:  ;-)))

  I snacked on some pretty decent dip last Sunday.  It's the Desert Gardens stuff we've
probably all seen sitting around at our favorite hot shop.  Here's a link, in case you
haven't   http://www.tastenewmexico.com/dgdips.html   This one was the Spicy Vegetable (with
Habanero) variety, and had a good heat level for my moderate palate... especially
considering how much sour cream and mayo the stuff is mixed with.  Would have been better
had I had better chips, but...

  As good as it was though, it didn't make the Packer's loss any less disappointing.  Though
I fully admit that they were lucky to get as far as they did this year.  Just wait 'til next
year!!!

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps ... Not having any idea who the he&& I'm