Re: [CH] grinding habaneros

Bob Shuman (hobbyfarmer@t-one.net)
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:53:19 -0500

Around here we use a little mini coffee grinder.  Got it a Wally World
for about $10.  Takes longer than a blender, but makes really fine
powders.

We give the peppers a little time in the oven on a cookie sheet at 250 f
to crisp them up for grinding.  Then we use wire mesh tea strainers to
sort out bigger flakes for more grinding.  You can find the strainers in
different size mesh for fine, medium or coarse powder.

Bob