Re: [CH] anyone awake?

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:49:55 -0800 (PST)

Joy, I've started to put together the seeds I want to
plant but I won't be planting them indoors until the
end of February/beginning of March. I find if I plant
any sooner, I have huge plants to plant or too many
plants to plant by the time it is plant-out date
(beginning of June around here).

So far, these are the chiles I plan on planting:

Fish Pepper (planted last year and loved them)
Gold Spike (got seeds from Meadow View Farms)
Cappuccino Habanero (also from Meadow View Farms)
Wild Brazilian Chile (also from MVF)

These are the definites. I am still thinking about the
others. I have 2 plants still in the basement,
overwintering, of which I have no idea what they are.
The names washed off the tags. Mystery plants now.

I'll let you know what else I'll be planting as the
year goes on.

RisaG, Zone 6, NJ