Re: [CH] virus crap again, please read

John Cerise (jkcerise@rof.net)
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:09:23 -0700

At 07:39 AM 1/31/2004, you wrote:
>Hi John...I don't have that particular address in my book but I, too, have
>been receiving strange non-delivery messages.  I have also been receiving
>messages saying that an address I sent a message to has deleted my message
>because it is infected.  But...none of those addresses make sense either so
>there is something crazy going on everywhere.  My Norton is up to date and
>finds nothing on my computer.  Each outgoing email is scanned before it
>leaves me and then, in a perfect world, scanned before it arrives at the
>recipient.  So...we just have to tough it out until they catch all the worms
>and put them back into their can!
>
>SandyO

The National news just advised us all to stay off the net tomorrow.  ALL
DAY!  I did not see it, but my wife just passed it on to me from the
kitchen!!  I'll keep an eye out for further news blasts from big brother!!

That darned Mr. Gore,  This is ALL his fault for inventing this beast anyhow!!!

Cheers,

John