Re: [CH] ornamentals

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:51:58 -0800 (PST)

That's interesting Bob.  I would have said the same thing.  ;)  I love the look of Marbles, but
the pointsettia really looks good and tastes good.

Speaking of which, my Bulgarian Carrot Hot Sauce was a bit hit this year. I only made a WHOPPING
case and a few spare bottles.  I was quite floored when selling every bottle within the first two
weeks.  Next year I make more and I CHARGE more too!  For $2 a bottle, it went like hotcakes!

Ted

--- Bob Shuman <hobbyfarmer@t-one.net> wrote:
> Joy Williams wrote:
> > Which are the prettiest and tastiest of the ornamentals?  I'd like to
> > get about six this year for my deck.
>
> Just for looks, I would vote for Medusa or Marbles, but if flavor
> and usefulness are considerations, too, it has to be poinsettia.
>
> Hobby Farmer

=====
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing...