Re: [CH] Hot sauces? -oops

Nisa (moonfishies3@yahoo.com)
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:12:35 -0800 (PST)

I sent this to JohnT, but I meant it for the whole
group:
Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

I picked up a bottle of CaJohn's Caboom and Dave's
Hurtin' Habanero (that was one that the hub had
requested for Christmas).  No Pete's HydroHot to be
found though.  Bummer because I think the hub would
have really liked that one (the pure taste).

N.