Re: [CH] Sauce bottle tops

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:38:25 -0800 (PST)

Holy moly!  I blew that one didn't I?  WOW!  I read this email, but the words didn't register.

Wow, sorry about that.

I remove the droppers on thick sauces, but I leave it on the less thick sauces so as to "budget"
myself.  ;)

Ted

--- jeff@chileheadsonline.com wrote:
> On 02-19-2004 02:28 pm, you wrote:
>
> > Does anyone else remove the white ring thingy that controls how much
> sauce
> > comes out on hot sauce bottles? Just curious...
> >

> The first thing I do is remove it. There aren't many sauces that I want
> to use just 1 drop at a time... Of course most of the sauces I eat/make
> are too thick to make it through one of those flow restrictors
> anyway...
>
> Jeff

=====
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing...