Re: [CH] Sauce bottle tops

terrabyte@tds.net
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:13:51 +0000

> From: "Robert Rasmussen" <robertr@calmarketing.com>

> Does anyone else remove the white ring thingy that controls how much sauce
> comes out on hot sauce bottles? Just curious...

LOL! ALWAYS!

I call it the retard cap.
I think the actual name is retarders or something.

But they're a pain in the butt, and I take it off no matter what sauce it is.  Actually I remember getting a Melinda's XXXXTra Reserve, and her chunks were so big, they actually coulnd't get through the hole. Very frustrating.

See, this is why I like this group. There are very few people in the world that think about these things, and discuss these things. Sometimes you feel alone. But here, everyone knows what you're talking about.

Dustin