Re: [CH] Belated Intro etc. (Long, again)

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:29:54 -0800 (PST)

Welcome to the group Paul!  Glad to have you.  Yes, Jim's sauces are nothing short of a blessing
and a miracle around these parts.  They always put a smile on someone's face around here (or a
tear...hehehehehehe).  I've turned on at least 6 people to Jim's sauces over the past couple of
years.  That reminds me...Jim, I'm gonna order a few more bottles in a couple of weeks for a lady
at work.  I'm trying to get her to come down to OF in September.  This lady can eat habs and won't
blink an eye doing so!  She and her husband would fit right in  to our group!  The more the
merrier!

Welcome Paul!  Where abouts are you in NE Indiana?  Anywhere near Hobart or Crown Point?

Oh, speaking of geocaching, I think we should have a special cache for chileheads.  How about a
traveling pod?

Ted

--- Paul Queitsch <fiveqs@fwi.com> wrote:
> Greetings!
>    At long last, I'm free, now I can deluge the list with posts :-)  My wife
> and I have always liked a bit of heat in our food. It all started with
> Frank's, then it was more Frank's. Then Cholula, then more Cholula. But the
> turning point came when we got our first bottle of Sriracha sauce. It was
> substantially hotter but quite good. Then came that fateful day last

> is geocaching (see geocaching.com, it's good fun!)
> Looking forward to actually being able to chat with folks here now!
> Stay Hot!!
> PQ

=====
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing...