Re: [CH] burritos

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:43:04 -0800 (PST)

John --

Your indirect heat setup looks pretty sweet -- those chops look fantastic.  Do
you just bring them up to 145-150 internal before pulling them off?

I think that the carmelized onions, smoked chiles, mashed potatoes, mojo,
cheese, and shrimp will make exceptional burritos.  I'm anxious to hear how
they turn out.

I will send you my adobo and mojo recipes this weekend from home.  Although you
don't really need a recipe for the mojo, you might be able to judge quantities
a little better if you have one.

Glad the relish and jelly are being put to good use.  I actually cut the jelly
with some of the relish (if I'm looking for real hot stuff) or the vinegar that
it is packed in before I use it as a glaze so that it won't be too sweet -- a
little more barbecuey.

Matt

=====