Re: [CH] burritos

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 07:04:30 -0800 (PST)

John --

I'm glad to hear it.  I only wish I could've been there for a chop.  I didn't
forget about your adobo sauce recipe....I just haven't sent it yet.  Hope the
rest of your weekend was great, too.

I bought supplies for seed starting yesterday -- I'm about two weeks behind
this year.  I'll get them all started tonight, including the six pubescens
varieties that you sent me way back last fall.

Matt

=====