Re: Re: [CH] Pendery's

terrabyte@tds.net
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 17:36:15 +0000

It's cool how it's a small, small world!

I'm also VERY happy to find out they're not all TRVS's.
(TRVS is my nick name for "Typical Red Vinegar Sauce")

I wasn't expecting much from something called "discontinued" hot sauces for 99 cents, but if I'm getting at least one of CaJohn's distinctive red savina line sauces, then my tongue has much hope from this order!

Dustin
-currently finishing off sauce #130, Dave's Gourmet Insanity Sauce.