Re: Re: [CH] Pendery's

terrabyte@tds.net
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 17:39:13 +0000

Not to butt in, but I believe so.

When I visited CaJohn's over the holiday, I picked up a bunch of great sauces from his store, and the Krakatoa was the only one that exploded in my suitcase on the flight home. *grin*

You would think they 'all' would, or none of them would. I probably would have licked up the remains, but was concerned about the glass :)