Re: [CH] conservatory plants?

KnoxBill Jernigan (billjernigan@iqonline.net)
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 05:52:31 -0500

On 20 Mar 2004 at 19:20, Hobby Farmer wrote:

> KnoxBill Jernigan wrote:

> I can relate to the alive part.  I guess, for the Tennessee part, it
> is like chile heat.  You can build up a tolerance until you actually
> enjoy it....

you, of the frozen northland, are talking to me about getting used to it?...that's what they
used to tell me about the cold in chicago...i explained to them that i *didn't want* to get
used to it...i'll stick to the warm climate and the smokey mountains, thanks...

> Will we be seeing you at Madison, Bill?

you will, indeed...looking forward to it...

--
knoxbill
it's good to be alive and in tennessee!...