Re: [CH] That's great, but now what?

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:20:07 -0600

"Boyle, Kris" wrote:

> Just dump it into an open bottle of ketchup and use on anything that
> you would use ketchup on.  Make sure you mark the "modified" bottle
> to avoid domestic strife ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Kris

  Hey Kris,

  Honestly, I'm not much a ketchup man.  I use barbecue sauce and / or mayonnaise on
anything that most people would put ketchup on.  I will try it mixed with those though.  And
your right, my wife loves ketchup, though doesn't have it too often, and very much dislikes
the smoky flavor of Chipotles, so it certainly would cause domestic strife.

  Our ketchup bottles tend to hibernate in the fridge until grilling season starts up
again.  And I don't think she even goes through an entire bottle in one year.  I suppose our
household ketchup usage will be on the rise shortly after the new little C-H (hopefully)
joins us in Summer.  Can I spike his bottle with my left over Adobo sauce, just to start him
out on the right track???  ;-)))

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps