Re: [CH] Ulupica

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 08:57:07 -0700 (PDT)

John --

I have never grown either of the species to which you are referring, but aren't
they typically wild species?  If so, aren't wild chiles (e.g., mombasa?)
notoriously difficult to germinate?  Something about passing through a bird's
digestive tract first?

I might be making all of that up, but I have all these partial memories
floating around in my head....can someone help here?

Matt

=====