Re: [CH] news item: El Paso Pepper Producer (chipotles) V8 #755

Peter G (peter.g@telus.net)
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 09:09:21 -0700

Cameron ,

What about Peroxyacetic Acid ?
copied from a webpage somewhere ... "Peroxyacetic Acid, like hydrogen
peroxide, is an
oxidizing agent. Formulated as a liquid, peroxyacetic acid is used as a
disinfectant and
sanitizer, and is usually applied as a spray, or as a mop-on solution."

But the stuff might be foul-tasting, semi-toxic, & corrosive for all i
know ...
Hey, wait a minute. doesn't that describe a certain someone's
"Insanit..." extract sauce??!

    still waiting for the "official" word from the producer...

regards
peter g