Re: [CH] source for chile piquin (chiltepin?) plants (or seeds)?

Fred Morris (habanero_nut@yahoo.com)
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 13:05:02 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure what they call them around San Antonio,
Jim, but further west and down into Mexico they are
known as "mountain peppers".  I have a variety of
chiltepin I grow, very similar, very nice flavor and
makes a killer salsa.  Will be happy to send you some
seeds if you send me your snail mail privately.  But
alas, probably too late to germinate and grow out for
this season in northern hemi unless you are awful far
south.

Fred the habaneronut