Re: [CH] Chileheads on the tube

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:07:24 -0500

Jeff Porter wrote:

> I watched the 'Hot & Spicy Fiesta with Bon Appetit' and found it very
> interesting, but was anyone else as annoyed by Michael Symon's laugh as me?

If that laugh annoys you - two words of advice - be glad his usual side
kick Wayne Harley Brachmann wasn't there ... he's even more annoying
than Bobby the Brat or Symon. Second word - if it annoys you why watch?
Tune out. That's why they make remote controls. Bv)>  flink  flink flink

--
ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!

... A WORKING MAN VOTING REPUBLICAN IS LIKE A CHICKEN VOTING FOR COLONEL
SANDERS.