Re: [CH] news item: El Paso Pepper Producer (chipotles)

Peter G (peter.g@telus.net)
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:46:17 -0700

Michael ,

sounds like a heckuva candidate !
incidentally, i followed-up my original emailed query by leaving a phone
message on their
answering machine ... still no response.
they're either very busy with day-to-day ... or they don't like ChileHeads .
    anyhow, if the farm/producer ever replies ... i'll post here

regards
peter g