Re: [CH] OT OT OT not even remotely on topic but made me laugh

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sun, 02 May 2004 22:03:28 -0500

ChileBuzz wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343
>
> The description gets funnier as it goes on ... seller kept adding notes
> throughout the auction to respond to the emails he was getting.   He
> clearly had a good time and made a whopping $3,850, to boot!

I want the address of "absolutsth" who bought the damned thing. I have
this ocean-front property in New Mexico (as soon as the tide comes in)
and a part ownership in t his bridge in Brooklyn, NY.   Bv)>

--
ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!

... It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know
that you would lie if you were in his place. -- Henry Louis Mencken