Re: [CH] what bug is this?

Jim Graham (spooky130@cox.net)
Fri, 28 May 2004 12:57:53 -0500

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 11:59:20AM -0500, Love2Troll wrote:
> Does it look anything like this one on a C. baccatum blossom?
> http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetMBPhoto&ImageID=nEgAAAKQFUSlj*IbkfRn49mfVEiJHbpT23UmtN4E!uIRae706xCUFyg

It's been a week or so (Cox seems to be having trouble with their
e-mail---the message above hit their server on 21May, but wasn't
delivered to my e-mail until a little while ago...on 28May...and
it's about the third or fourth that's shown up today from up to
about a week ago)....

But yes, from what I remember, it is either the same, or at the
very least, quite similar.  What is (or rather, was[1]) it?

Later,
   --jim

[1] When I saw it on one of my pepper plants, it ceased to be much of
    anything....

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | Another good rule to follow:
spooky130@cox.net       |    Do not try to implement solutions that