Re: [CH] Knocked the cook off of the grill!

Scott Peterson (scottp4@mindspring.com)
Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:12:22 -0700

At 09:55 AM 6/5/2004, WV Mountaineer Jack wrote:
>Gave it to the
>grill cook and he spread it on the Mongolian grill to
>cook and then started gagging and ran away! I seem to
>be the first to knock a cook off of the grill, and I
>wasnt even using the good stuff :):)

Having had this happen to me, it's not the least bit funny.

I had someone load up some meat like that and I didn't notice it.  When I
put it on the grill, I got all the loose powder in my face. It was just
like getting hit with a dose of pepper spray.   I almost ended up in the
hospital as my eyes were burned and I was having trouble breathing.  It
took a good half hour to recover.

If you're going to heavily spice your food like that, at least have the
decency to warn the poor guy so he can protect himself.  He's not getting
paid enough to endure that and then have people laugh at him.

                                           Scott Peterson

--
When an agnostic dies, does
he go to the "great perhaps"?