Re: [CH] I can put up pictures of my homemade rabbit trap

Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:02:49 -0500

> Sorry John, but no pictures allowed on this list.

Styx,

And probably just as well.  The last rabbit I caught stunk so bad that even those lovely baccatums shown to the left of it couldn't mask the bad taste.  I would rather grill a cat.

http://www.fototime.com/275A148C585AB0D/standard.jpg

JohnT

"I can put up pictures of my homemade rabbit trap"
Sorry John, but no pictures allowed on this list.
It's not like the forum where you can post those nice photos you previously posted. Remember: plain text, on html, and so I don't think photos would go through if you set your e-mail to plain text at the globalgarden.com.

Styx