Re: [CH] MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:29:25 -0500

Styx wrote:

> Dave
> "MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06"
> I believe that this recipe will come in handy for Sandy later after she
> fattened them up.
> I noticed that the Cajun recipe didn't have any peppers in it. Did you
> leave them out on purpose because they were eating Sandy's peppers? chuckle
>
> Sorry Sandy I didn't mean to make fun of the rabbits eating your
> peppers. I hope that message I sent you will help in getting rid of your
> problems.

Tou didn't notice the cayenne? As in ...

     1/2 tb Celery salt
       2 ts Cayenne
     1/2 ts Thyme; dried
     1/4 ts Dry (Colman's) Mustard

Not to mention the mustard powder which is nicely spicy in a different
way. Of course 2 teaspoons of cayenne and 1/4 ts of powdered mustard to
5 pounds of meat ain't a lot. But, Sandy is leader of the Moderate
Brigade, isn't she?

--
ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!

... Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car
keys to teenage boys. --P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian