Re: [CH] Beer Is Good 4 U! Tequilas may cause the same results!

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sat, 03 Jul 2004 15:50:45 -0500

Styx wrote:

> Pepper Le Pew
> "P.S.  I was the guy with the tequilla shots in the pods and inflatable
> chair, I travel light."
>
> Beer Is Good 4 U!
> http://l.gotlaughs.com/redir.cfm/5487/43582/5320/24332117

That bad boy has been around for a while. Here's a whole series of fun
ads ... especially the Brahma Beer Ads.

http://www.connecticut-business.com/funstuff/

There is an even funnier one involving a voodoo doll but the link is
broken. I have the WMV and could email you it as an attachment if you'd
like (I don't send unsolicited large files to anyone - especially in
this virus laden age). It's 1.8 megs which isn't much if you have broad
band.

--
ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!

... We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is
like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the
handle. --Winston Churchill (1935)