Re: [CH] Did Paul make it here this weekend?

Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 18:18:26 -0500

> John....You is BAD!

Doug,

Naw....  I'm one of the good guys.  <G>   You are right about the Hondaese though.  He once sent me some obviously pilfered seeds from the USDA in a box with Honda Barn written on it.  Didn't know Honda's had to be kept in a barn.  But, I'm a GM retiree & don't have a lot of Honda experience.  We get by somehow.

I do wonder what the problem is though.  L.B. (Byron) sends me an email and then has his spam filter set to block any of my replies!   Pepper people do strange things.  Maybe Paul is doing something similar?

jt

Hondaese to communicate with Paul effectively:-) Equally bad Doug in BC