Re: [CH] rocoto

Kris Kumler (kris+chile-heads@kumler.us)
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 14:38:12 -0400

Now to the whole list...

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 09:33:45AM -0700, Brent Thompson wrote:
> Rocoto is from mountains in South America relatively near equator, in
> places where temps are neither very high nor very low, and humidity is
> also
> not very low.

The max. temperature might be a bit hard for me to control (we're around
85-90 during the summer), but there is definitely high humidity in
Kentucky along the Ohio river valley.  Maybe I'll try growing some next
year.
What's the length of the growing season like for them?

--
Kris
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 14B5 9651 FC09 E576 077E F344 DFA2 1AA8 6229 5D84