Re: [CH] Deserted?

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 16:28:09 -0700

Nah....youse is there, kid! Everybody loves ya, but I think they are all
on vacation...like we have had family with us, and getting more next
month. Time on line is, by necessity, curtailed. And as for recipes,
nuttin! As I was informed by another list member:-(! Although tonite I
am doing shrimp, marinated in a hab, garlic, ginger wine concoction, and
then will stir fry, with veggies and hoi sin sauce. mmmmm good! Doug in BC