Re: [CH] Deserted?

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:37:25 -0500

Sandy Olson wrote:
> Hello All....I haven't had a post for five days.  Has everyone else been
> abducted by aliens or have I been de-listed?  I got an administrative post
> from Mike Bowers as everyone did, but I'm sure it said to do nothing if you
> want to remain a member.  So, I did nothing.
>
> What's up!  Oh, I get it....moderates have been banned. That's it...a major
> plot by the fire eaters.  Moderate Corps rise up and get me back on this
> list.

> SandyO

Hiya, Toots! Come here often??? It's been dead until you showed up.

Here's tonight's supper - using half NuMex and half green serranos.

MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06

       Title: Green Chile Fish
  Categories: Seafood, Indian, Chilies
       Yield: 4 Servings

       2 lb Fish (any firm white fish)
            Salt
       1 ts Turmeric powder
       1 ts Coconut milk
       2 ts Ginger; grated
       1 md Onion; finely grated &
            Ground
       1    Egg; beaten
       1 ts Black pepper; ground
       2 tb Butter; melted, warm
       2    Tomatoes; sliced 1/4 in.
       1 lb Green chilies; whole, stems
            Removed
       1    Six-inch Pc. banana leaf or
            -alufoil
       2 ts Lime juice

   Clean fish and cut into pieces. Dry well. In a bowl, mix salt,
   turmeric, coconut milk, ginger, onion, egg, black pepper, and warm
   butter. Marinate fish in this mixture for 30 minutes.

   Cover the bottom of a casserole with half the green chiles, arrange
   fish on top, pour on the marinade, spread a layer of tomato rings
   then the remaining green chiles over the fish, then cover with the
   banana leaf.

   Grill or bake for 20 minutes in a moderately hot oven.

   When fish is cooked, sprinkle with lime juice and serve with rice.

   The Indian Cookbook Prava Majumder Times Books International
   Times Centre 1 New Industrial Road Singapore 1953

   FROM: Chile-Heads Digest & Mailing List

   Uncle Dirty Dave's Archives

MMMMM

--
ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!