Re: [CH] Deserted?

Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:47:51 -0500

It HAS been a while!  The last post I got was on the 14th.  I don't think the moderates have been banned as that is possibly my category.  Actually, I don't know what I am & hopefully will find out at Open Fields.  Had a Cumari for breakfast (yep, just one) and that was about the right heat.  What a burst of flavor!

JohnT

----- Original Message -----
From: Sandy Olson
To: ChileHeads
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 5:31 PM
Subject: [CH] Deserted?

Hello All....I haven't had a post for five days.  Has everyone else been
abducted by aliens or have I been de-listed?  I got an administrative post
from Mike Bowers as everyone did, but I'm sure it said to do nothing if you
want to remain a member.  So, I did nothing.

What's up!  Oh, I get it....moderates have been banned. That's it...a major
plot by the fire eaters.  Moderate Corps rise up and get me back on this
list.

SandyO