Re: [CH] Yeah I'm Back!

Styx (styx@gwi.net)
Sun, 01 Aug 2004 02:40:33 -0400

RisaG,
We on the east coast feel your pain as it's been wet, cold, with winds
off the ocean that has kept it well below the normal temperatures.
The last 3 days: 2 of which reached 80°, and today was in the high 70's.
It's beginning to feel a lot like summer. Wow, maybe the pots will get a
chance to dry out instead of looking like they were covered with moss or
an algae looking greenish color. After it rains this morning and thought
out the day, tomorrow is suppose to be the better of the last few (sunny
& hot). Hopefully after that it'll only get better, and hope it does for
you too.

Styx

--
Have A Good One